Friday, May 2, 2014

Quick Write: Imagine you had a terrible stroke leading you to locked in syndrome like Jean- Dominique Bauby. How will your family feel? What will happen to all of your dreams? Could you still pursue your dreams and manage to live a ordinary life with your family? Could your family handle having you like a "Zombie" or will they give up?

A: My family would be sad & devastated. I know for a fact all of my dreams and aspirations would go down the drain. Being that I would be disabled there wouldn't be much for me to do. I wouldn't be able to peruse my dreams . Things wouldn't be the same for me and my family , certain family events would be hassle and very difficult & i wouldn't want to be around people as much. I don't know how they feel , but I don't think they would give up o me.

No comments:

Post a Comment